Along with our plant and equipment, our people are our most valuable assets. We’ve built a cohesive team of highly qualified and experienced industry professionals and tradespeople to ensure reliably consistent project outcomes.
Murray Plant & Civil have the skills, experience, and machinery to deliver first class service and solutions for your unique earthwork and plant hire requirements. As the contractors of choice for an ever-expanding client base, our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Project Managers
- Concrete Specialists
- Pipe Layers and Drainers
- Plant Operators
- Skilled Labour
- Qualified Mechanics
Our team are highly competent, fully trade qualified and ticketed, and bring a combined level of skill, experience and expertise to every job.
Partnering with likeminded people
Over the years we’ve forged strong partnerships with a wide range of external contractors and operators that share our benchmark of quality and efficiency. Our network of preferred and trusted suppliers is just another benefit that sets us apart from the competition. When we need to bring in extra manpower to get the job done, we have the right resources on-call to work collaboratively towards the same goal – the successful completion of your project.
- Your project completion on time and within budget – we’ve built our reputation on it after all!
- Quality workmanship and attention to detail from the first turn of soil, to removal of the last of the spoil.
- A well-maintained, fully insured and compliant Machinery Schedule, with specialised equipment and attachments for tackling every kind of job.
- Regular updates to keep you abreast of every stage of your project.
- A responsive approach to your project, irrespective of size or complexity.
- A professional and personalised level of service, whether your job takes a day or a year.
- A ‘make it happen’ attitude from the top down. Whatever it needs, whatever it takes, we’ll go the extra mile to ensure a successful outcome.
- Long term relationship building