Project Management & Planning
When you entrust Murray Plant & Civil with your project, you’re engaging a professional end-to-end service headed by a Project Manager with the skills and experience to direct your project to successful completion – on time, on spec, and within budget.
We’re proud of our track record of successful project work and the calibre of clients we’ve partnered with. Over the years we’ve extended our earthwork and excavation services to all manner of construction projects, including: Luxury apartment buildings, commercial and residential developments, civil contracts of every nature, schools, carparks, and more.
We’ve contracted for some of the biggest names in construction, building and development, and have established strong relationships founded on communication, trust, and respect.
Our Project Managers are seasoned professionals, able to confidently oversee the lifecycle of your project. They will:
- Act in a consultative capacity to glean an in-depth understanding of your projects unique specifications, requirements, and challenges.
- Clearly define the scope of your project, including forecasting of costings and timelines.
- Leverage the right skills, resources, machinery and equipment to deliver first class results.
- Overcome any obstacles or unforeseen circumstances that could impact workflow.
- Ensure all work is completed in strict alignment with industry regulations and obligations, and compliant with relevant OH&S and WH&S safety standards.
- Keep you abreast of progress and developments at every stage with regular updates and reports via email and personal onsite meetings.
- Ensure your project is completed successfully on time and within budgetary parameters.